Echo Point Villas
Echo Point Village contains seven individual self contained villas. Enjoy a stunning location, with the Three Sisters on your doorstep and partial mountain views of the Jamieson Valley. The spacious self-contained villas are two bedrooms with full size kitchens, lounge room personal laundry & fully equipped kitchen. Ideal for families and couples who want to enjoy quality self-contained accommodation in a stunning location.
With each villa sleeping up to 6 people, the Echo Point Village is the perfect location for group bookings. Stay with all your family and friends for your Blue Mountains event!
All villas are air conditioned with ducted central heating in all rooms. Each two bedroom villa has a king or queen size bed in the master bedroom and the second bedroom has a combination of a double, singles and/or single foldout.
Echo Point Village is a 2 minute drive to Katoomba shopping centre and 20 Minutes Walk from Katoomba Railway Station. With great bush walks, beautiful scenery and a hub of activity in the town of Katoomba just minutes away, we know you will enjoy your stay!
We have free undercover off street parking available. The bus stop is directly out the front of the village and the tourist information centre just 100m away.
- $125 per villa per night for 2 guests (min 2 night stay), extra guest $25 p.p- mid week
- $145 per villa per night for 2 guest (min 2 night stay), extra guest $25 p.p- weekend or one night stay mid week only
- King Bed
- Double Bed
- OCCUPANCY 6
- LOCATION 36 Echo Point Road, Katoomba (PLEASE NOTE: There is no office located at this address, check in at 18 Echo Point Road only)
• Full sized kitchens
• Microwave, stove, fridge
• Open plan kitchen and dining area
• Air conditioned
• Ducted central heating
• Electric blanket and doonas supplied
• Hair Dryer
• Free WiFi
• TV, sound system with CD, radio and cassette
• Electric log fire
• Gas BBQ in the back yard
• Garage parking
• Linen / towels are included in the tariff